Friday, June 29, 2012

Quay Sydney - Fabulous View, Shame About The Food...

I was so excited to visit Quay. My niece works here (very hard) as a chef and the restaurant is featured around the world as one of the best in Australia but I am sad to say that I was disappointed with the tastes that ventured out from the kitchen.


She is a fabulous chef so no reflection on her or her colleagues. I just believe the menu needs a little freshening! One persons opinion. I do have to say, everything was exquisitely presented...
un amuse-bouche
Unlimited yummy breads!

The prettiest salad I've ever had but sadly not the most flavourful. We think they forgot the dressing!


Squab with Black Eggplant


Berkshire Pig Jowl






If anything, you have to go for the view...





No comments:

Post a Comment